Saturday, August 15, 2009

So much more than Pizza

So I happened upon something that isn't dessert, but certainly is so much more than Pizza. What I'm talking about is Back Country Pizza. They served up some pies and slices at a COTS fundraiser - and I was happy to imbibe.

I partook of a veggie slice with summer squash, zucchini and onion -to name a few. Yummy doesn't begin to describe the experience that started with dough that wasn't your bland stretched gluten. It had interest and intrige. There was texture and nuttiness to it and it was grilled, adding to the flavor.

Well I digress, but keep your eyes on www.7dvt.com for a story about them in he next week or so or just pop over to rebelmarket.blogspot.com for a bit from the horses mouth.

All I can say is it left me wanting more... and I wasn't the only one.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You have reallly garet work, please keep sharing.