Saturday, September 6, 2008

Does anyone make these?

I've been trying to find something that I can't find anywhere, and on the advice of a Friend TL, I'm going to ask about it here. I'm looking for sour sprinkles - sour jimmies if you prefer. I can't seem to find them anywhere - though I can find sour everything else. I could probably find an entire sour village if I wanted to - but no sour sprinkles. Chocolate, multicolored rainbow sprinkles, christmas holly berry and leaf sprinkles, colored sugar to sprinkle on desserts - yep, in every color you can imagine. Yet no sour to sprinkle onto ice cream. I even saw Sour Legs a few times and you can check them out or buy them online if you really want to.

But no sour sprinkles. What in the world are my sour loving friends and family to do? On a side note, I don't get the whole sour thing. Doesn't do anything for me.. It's kinda like the 'bet you can't eat this pepper' thing. I don't give people food to see them in pain... it's against everything I believe in. However, a few of my friends really do love sour things, they make them laugh. Who am I to argue with their joy?

If you know of a place to get all things sour - please comment below!

No comments: